Dear world’s cocoa community,
After delayed for two years, on behalf of the Indonesian Cocoa Association (INCA) and its companies, I would like to invite all of you to join us in the 7th of Indonesian International Cocoa Conference and Dinner in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia, 14-15 November 2019.
In the periods when there are many problems faced by the cocoa sector, we have a welcome opportunity at the Conference to discuss and find wayout the difficult issues. One of the significant problems is prosperity faced by farmers who are the first chain in our cocoa business. With the Conference, it indicates our strong attention to the sustainability of global cocoa business, as reflected on the conference theme, The future of cocoa small-holders and industry: Challenges for resilient production and a sustainable cocoa industry in a new era.
We at the INCA strongly feel that these difficult topics need to be discussed and solved by all actors of the value chain, i.e farmers, traders, industries and final consumers. In Bali, we will bring the whole sector and the entire chain into the discussions. With the help of technology, we are planning to focus much more on interactivity and stimulating discussions among all our attendees, across three main topics these are upstream, downstream, as well as regulation aspects. The reason we are doing this is because we feel that the difficulties currently faced by the cocoa sector can never be solved by one element of the value chain alone. It is only by involving producers and the consumers, trade and industry, governments, civil society and other relevant development partners.
Parallel with the conference, we will have an Exhibition bringing together some of the important businesses and organisations serving the sector, and there will also be innovative sessions and more light-hearted opportunities to network and share experiences. If you are a cocoa or chocolate sector stakeholder, please join us in Bali. This event is for you: to move the sector forward, we need your input and we would like to hear your voice.
- Cocoa grower, traders, manufacturers and grinders
- Cocoa related and derived industries
- Bankers, hedge funds, logistics providers, machinery suppliers
- Policy makers from government and private institutions
- Organizations and individuals who are interested in cocoa
- Researchers and academicians
Empowered smallholders support the sustainable cocoa industry.
- To share good practices from various country on implementing a sustainability cocoa;
- To stimulate awareness of stakeholders on the role of a sustainable coco business;
- To stimulate the stakeholders consensus from multi perspective relating any problem potentially harmed the implementation of sustainability cocoa;
- THE WESTIN RESORT NUSA DUA, BALI
- COCOA CONFERENCE
- WELCOME COCKTAIL
- INDONESIAN NIGHT
- PRE DINNER COCTAIL
- COCOA GALA DINNER
- BALI NATIONAL GOLF CLUB
- COCOA GOLF TOURNAMENT
- FIELD TRIP COCOA PLANTATION MASON GOURMET CHOCOLATE, UBUD